2011 Scholarship winner and finalists
|Winner – Anna Baggoley
Central Flow Coordinator/ Associate Clinical Services Coordinator, Flinders Medical Centre
Anna has been working as a Registered Nurse in South Australia since 2005, after completing her degrees of both a Bachelor of Nursing and a Bachelor of Health Sciences (Management) . Throughout this time, she has taken on numerous roles, including Clinical, Education, and Management positions.
Anna commenced lecturing at Flinders University in 2005, and thoroughly enjoys mentoring and educating nursing students. She has continued to work within Flinders Medical Centre, taking on a variety of roles; from Cardiac Nursing to Policy and Procedure development, and her most recent challenge of Central Flow Coordinator- a role encompassing bed management of a large public hospital.
Anna has a passion for public health care, and is looking forward to the opportunity to develop her management knowledge, skills and abilities through the Cranfield MBA, so that she is well equipped to take on senior leadership roles within the Australian health care system in the future. Anna is thrilled to be this years recipient of the CAASF scholarship, and is looking forward to being an ambassador for the Alumni both at Cranfield and upon her return to Australia.
Anna is a keen artist, with a love of painting and drawing. She thoroughly enjoys travel, and learning about other people and their cultures. She also enjoys reading, gardening, and getting out in nature for a hike with family and friends.
|Finalist – Imran Moten
Senior Manager – Ernst & Young
Imran has been working as an international management consultant, specialising in the financial services industry, and has lived and worked in Australia, UK, Continental Europe and Asia. Advising global organisations on various business issues, Imran has worked for prestigious consulting firms, such as Ernst & Young and PA Consulting.
Given the global exposure and the steep learning curve that he has experienced to date, Imran believes that the Cranfield MBA Program will rapidly propel his career forward towards becoming an internationally respected and influential business leader.
Imran has a keen sense of adventure and enjoys exploring different parts of the globe, is a keen sportsman and intends to build on his past charitable efforts in the future.
- 2018 – Finalists for the Twelfth Scholarship
- 2017 Winner and Finalists for the Eleventh Scholarship
- 2016 Winner & Finalists for the Tenth Scholarship
- 2015 Winner & Finalists for the Ninth Scholarship
- 2015 Scholarship Award events
- 2014 Winner and Finalists for the Eighth Scholarship
- 2014 Scholarship Award events
- 2013 Winner and finalists for the Seventh Scholarship
- 2013 Scholarship Award Events
- 2012 Scholarship winner and finalists
- 2012 Scholarship Award events
- 2011 Scholarship winner and finalists
- 2011 Award Event Gallery
- 2010 Scholarship winner and finalists
- 2010 Award Event Gallery
- 2009 Scholarship winner and finalists
- 2009 Award Event Gallery
- 2008 Scholarship winner and Finalists
- 2008 Award Event Gallery
- 2007 Winner and Finalists
- 2007 Award Event Gallery