- Register your interest
- Lodge MBA course application and complete admissions interview
- Take the GMAT or CAT
- Fill in the Scholarship application
- Receive offer of place from Cranfield SoM
- Undertake Scholarship selection interview
- Complete Sheffield Harris career feedback process
- Receive notification if winner
- Attend May Award Dinner/Events
Posts Tagged ‘featured’
Straight-talking Scot John McFarlane, the former head of ANZ Banking Group, has urged Australians to shed their negative attitudes to management education.
Source: Australian Financial Review
Professor Andrew Kakabadse has been named one of the top 50 business thinkers in the world.
Andrew Kakabadse is professor of international management development at Cranfield University’s School of Management, in the UK, and one of the world’s leading experts on top teams, boardroom effectiveness and governance practice. His interests range from leadership to international relations and government.
Source: Thinkers50, Harvard Business Review
Our Patron, John McFarlane named one of the 100 Best-Performing CEOs in the world by Harvard Business Review.
Cranfield ranked 3rd in the world for accelerated MBA programs by the Wall Street Journal.
The ranking is based on how the programs fared in surveys of students and alumni, including how they were rated in skills and leadership enhancement and alumni impact.
Source: Wall Street Journal